COVID-19 Policies & Protocol
COVID-19 Acknowledgment and Disclosure
Prior to attending in-studio classes all dancers or parents (if dancer is under the age of 18) are required to sign and turn in our COVID waiver.
- Lobby is closed to parents/siblings (dancers only allowed inside the studio).
- Dancer’s must arrive 5 minutes before class at the front door to get checked in by staff member. Temperatures are checked and hands are sanitized at the door. Dancers must be hands free when entering the studio to get sanitizer.
- If dancers arrive more than 5 minutes late to class, they must come into the office/Dancer’s Den to be checked in.
- All dancers must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building. Dancers age 10 & up must keep their mask on the entire time they are on the studio premises. Any dancers under the age of 10 wearing a mask is encouraged and recommended, but not required per the City of Austin guidelines. Little ones may remove their mask only when they get to their designated socially distant dancing square. If dancers are working on an exercise where they are unable to maintain 6 feet of distance, the instructor will have them put their masks back on.
- Dancers must remove their street shoes prior to stepping on the studio floor.
- Dancers must bring their own water bottle.
- After class dancers will exit the back door to the parking lot to ensure one-way foot traffic.
- Class times are staggered to decrease the number of dancers gathering in the hallways at one time.
- All staff members adhere to the temperature checks and hand sanitizer as soon as they arrive.
- Staff must wear a mask the entire time they are on the studio premises.
- Teachers disinfect high-touch surface areas, floors, benches, etc. in each studio and bathroom between classes (studio closed for 15-minute breaks between classes to sanitize).
- HEPA system air purifiers running in each room.
- In-studio class sizes are limited to 8-11 dancers (which is 25-50% capacity in our rooms) to ensure social distancing.