COVID-19 Policies & Protocol
COVID-19 Acknowledgment and Disclosure
Prior to attending in-studio classes all dancers or parents (if dancer is under the age of 18) are required to sign and turn in our COVID waiver.
- Lobby is closed to parents/siblings (dancers only allowed inside the studio).
- Dancer’s must arrive 5 minutes before class at the front door to get checked in by staff member. Hands are sanitized at the door. Dancers must be hands free when entering the studio to get sanitizer.
- If dancers arrive more than 5 minutes late to class, they must come into the office/Dancer’s Den to be checked in.
- Masks are optional for all ages (starting summer 2021)
- Dancers must remove their street shoes prior to stepping on the studio floor.
- Dancers must bring their own water bottle.
- After class dancers will exit the back door to the parking lot to ensure one-way foot traffic.
- Class times are staggered to decrease the number of dancers gathering in the hallways at one time.
- All staff members use hand sanitizer as soon as they arrive.
- Teachers disinfect high-touch surface areas, floors, benches, etc. in each studio and bathroom between classes (studio closed for 15-minute breaks between classes to sanitize).
- HEPA system air purifiers running in each room.
- In-studio class sizes are limited to 8-11 dancers (which is 25-50% capacity in our rooms) to ensure social distancing.