COVID-19 Policies & Protocol
- Lobby is closed to parents/siblings (dancers only allowed inside the studio).
- Dancer’s must arrive 5 minutes before class at the front door to get checked in by staff member. Hands are sanitized at the door. Dancers must be hands free when entering the studio to get sanitizer.
- If dancers arrive more than 5 minutes late to class, they must come into the office/Dancer’s Den to be checked in.
- Masks are encouraged for all dancers while in the studio.
- Dancers must remove their street shoes prior to stepping on the studio floor.
- Dancers must bring their own water bottle.
- After class dancers will exit the back door to the parking lot to ensure one-way foot traffic.
- All staff members use hand sanitizer as soon as they arrive.
- Teachers disinfect high-touch surface areas, floors, benches, etc. in each studio and bathroom multiple times a day.
- HEPA system air purifiers running in each room.