Pre-Teen Etiquette & Dance
The mission of Cotillion Austin-Style is to provide training in basic etiquette, communication skills, and social dance to boys and girls in the 10-13 age range. SMSD Cotillion students learn how to treat themselves and others with dignity and respect, resulting in better relationships in and outside of the family circle. We have 40+ years of experience in developing confidence through education in dance and manners!
Each Student Will
- Make new friends (constant changing of partners)
- Gain confidence and poise
- Learn to dance (Cha Cha, Two Step, Waltz, Line Dance, Fox Trot, Fifties Dances)
- Become more comfortable in social situations
- Learn to make introductions
- Learn about table manners and table settings
- Have FUN!
Fall 2019 Cotillion Registration is CLOSED. Thank you to all of our wonderful students who enrolled! You’re welcome to waitlist your child using our New Student Registration (new students) or Parent Portal (existing students).
Classes always meet on Sunday afternoons from 4:00-5:30 PM (Graduation Party 4:00-5:45).
Sample Schedule from our Fall 2019 Class:
Sept. 22 Regular Class
Sept. 29 Fifties Party
Oct. 6 Regular Class – Table Settings
Oct. 20 Country-Western Party
Nov. 3 Graduation
SMSD Students: $225/child
Non-SMSD Students: $250/child
$10 off/child for boys and girls signed up together!