Pre-Teen Etiquette & Dance
The mission of Cotillion Austin-Style is to provide training in basic etiquette, communication skills, and social dance to boys and girls in the 10-13 age range. SMSD Cotillion students learn how to treat themselves and others with dignity and respect, resulting in better relationships in and outside of the family circle. We have 40+ years of experience in developing confidence through education in dance and manners!
Each Student Will
- Make new friends (constant changing of partners)
- Gain confidence and poise
- Learn to dance (Cha Cha, Two Step, Waltz, Line Dance, Fox Trot, Fifties Dances)
- Become more comfortable in social situations
- Learn to make introductions
- Learn about table manners and table settings
- Have FUN!
More information to come regarding Fall 2020 Cotillion. Stay tuned! Reach out to us at email@example.com or 512-345-1284 with questions.
Classes meet on Sunday afternoons from 4:00-5:30 PM (Graduation Party 4:00-5:45).
Sample Schedule from our Fall 2019 Class:
Jan. 26 Regular Class
Feb. 9 Country-Western Party
Feb. 23 Regular Class – Table Settings
Mar. 1 Fifties Party
Mar. 8 Graduation
SMSD Students: $225/child
Non-SMSD Students: $250/child
$10 off/child for boys and girls signed up together!